Monday, October 24, 2011

Hot of the Press: Paninis!!


 So I've been really slacking on writing our blog. Weekends are crazy and work is.....work. So I thought I'd write tonight about one of Buddy B's and my favorite wedding gift.... our panini press! We didn't register for this gift, and I didn't think that we'd use it very often. But OMG there is nothing like a warm grilled sandwich. So delicious!

So my next project, I need to find some recipes.  Hey maybe you can help me out? You can post your favorite panini recipe and Buddy B and I will document us making it, and let you know how we like it? Sound good?

So far these are what we've tried:
Turkey with Monterey Jack cheese, tomato, spinach and a honey mustard.
Buddy B. did one with chicken breast, swiss cheese with honey mustard
Up to bat tonight: Roast Beef and Havarti condiments undecided

So help Buddy B and I Panini It Up!

Buddy A.

No comments:

Post a Comment